Posting Destination: Internal/External
Position Type: Permanent
Job Classification: Management Professional
Closing Date: Mar 8, 2015
PEOPLE. That's the power behind ENMAX Corporation. As Alberta's leading energy and utility provider, our employees are driving us into the future with innovative ideas, a collective spirit to excel, and a commitment to upholding the highest level of integrity in all we do. Exploring new technologies, implementing shared values and creating solutions for a more sustainable future are some of the ways ENMAX is making a difference.
We know where we’re going, want to come?
Be an integral part of dynamic team of hard-working, dedicated professionals, who demonstrate a true passion for the community and the ENMAX brand.
Is this challenge for you? Imagine the possibilities.
Develop integrated sponsorship and community investment plans, partnerships and programs that are aligned with overall ENMAX business strategy which include key strategic areas of marketing, generation, brand and corporate communications.
- Strengthen the ENMAX brand in the communities it serves by developing new community investment and sponsorship (CI&S) opportunities that strategically aligns with the CI&S, Brand, business unit objectives and overall business strategy
- Develop integrated activation plans for sponsorship properties that includes brand, community investment, residential marketing, communications, public relations and other business units based on strategy of sponsorship
- Negotiate sponsorship and community investment agreements with partners to align with ENMAX objectives and overall business strategy
- Develop and implement property activation tactics and oversee an integrated team to ensure all elements for property is delivered and executed
- Accountable for sponsorship activation development that aligns with business objectives and plans, including budget, time and resource planning
- Accountable for the measurement of sponsorship effectiveness which includes post event ROI evaluations, quarterly reports and Corporate Responsibility reporting
- Work with various business units across the organization as it applies to the property strategy and include business units such as Brand, Residential Marketing, Commercial Marketing, Generation, Business Development, Wholesale Markets, Human Resources, Environment, Corporate Communications, Stakeholder Relations and Distributed Generation
- Manage communications of sponsorship and community investment properties
- Build dynamic and meaningful relationships with strategic partners, determine objectives with the partners that align to ENMAX objectives and define measurable outcomes for the partnership
- Develop and implement, in collaboration with community partners, dynamic and meaningful community investment initiatives and partnerships
- Provide leadership to Coordinators and Community Investment Representatives on team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or college/technical institution equivalent
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years experience in sponsorship, event marketing and/or community investment
- Strong skills and experience in project and budget management are critical
- Experience working with senior management and external stakeholders and partners to develop strategic partnerships, advertising and communications.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and persistent in achieving results and able to operate effectively in a high demand environment without compromising quality and productivity
- Ability to manage and lead a cross functional team
- Self-starter who can work independently, while leading and managing multiple priorities
- Quick learner, highly adaptable and willingness to share knowledge and contribute to the team
- Collaborative, solution oriented, possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills and thrives in high paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills, ability to gain the trust of key internal and external contacts to ensure effective and timely objectives and goals are met
Did we mention the ENMAX Advantage?
We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free onsite fitness facility with programming geared to employees needs, onsite child care centre (upon availability, offered from our ENMAX Place location 141 – 50 Ave. SE), free parking and much more. If you share our values and would like to make a difference with your career, join the team and see where the ENMAX possibilities can take you.
Location: 141 - 50th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB
- ENMAX welcomes all qualified applicants to apply, it is our aim to have a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve
- ENMAX employees are encouraged to pursue professional development opportunities through our internal Learning Centre
- This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check. Two pieces of valid Government issued ID will be required.
- Valid drivers license and use of own vehicle to travel to customer locations
- Two professional references will be requested