To ensure that all internal communication in the Contact Centre is researched, formulated and delivered in an accurate, timely, high quality and effective manner.
* Develop and identify communication channels for delivering key messages.
* Identify co-worker target groups and ensure that their information needs are met.
* Develop and implement the location's internal communication strategy.
* Obtain relevant product and service information from the stores and communicate it to the Centre allowing our co-workers to communicate to our customers in an accurate and timely manner.
* Maintain and update the Centre's online communication tools.
* Responsible for the content, publication and distribution of our internal monthly newsletters.
* In partnership with our managers, coordinate general meetings and co-worker rallies.
* Support the unit managers with customer satisfaction and co-worker survey results and initiatives.
* Support in a crisis situation by creating key messages and FAQs.
* Act as spokesperson for the General Manager for community relations, local media requests and other communication initiatives as required.
* Organize activities linked to the launch of business plans, seasonal parties and other events.
.Partner with members of the National Communications, HR and Marketing teams to align internal and external messaging.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with different target groups (co-workers, locations) resulting in the establishment of strong communication networks.
- Experience with strategic communication initiatives.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good Business acumen
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task accordingly
- Computer literate (Microsoft Suite, HTML knowledge an asset)
- Diploma in Marketing, PR or Communications.
*Retail Environment,Large Volumes, Fast Environment/140
*Occasional Travelling Required