- A university degree and/or related experience in public relations, journalism or marketing
- 2-5 years of experience in communications and marketing disciplines, including public relations
- Strong communication skills and knowledge with a detailed understanding of communication theory and its application.
- Ability to analyze situations, determine key issues and provide detailed messages in both written and oral communication.
- Additional experience in advertising or a related field is considered an asset.
- Bilingual in both official languages is preferred.
- Strong project management skills.Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Lead and co-ordinate media relations, including researching and writing press releases and media advisories; prepare key messages, company positions and question and answers for various issues involving a media or public response.
- Proactively identifying, targeting and cultivating relationships with the media and other relevant audiences; providing prompt responses to media and public inquiries.
- Support PR activities to advance overall marketing initiatives of the company.
- Provide integrated marketing communication services; includes input to strategy development and planning; development of marketing communication material; execution of marketing and internal communications.
- Develop internal communication vehicles for senior management and all functional areas.
- Under the direction of Manager, Marketing, develop marketing communication business plan and budget, in support of corporate growth objectives
- Managing the content of the company website, including editing, revising, reviewing and developing new material.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page