To be successful in this role, the incumbent must provide member level communication in both hardcopy and digital format, that upholds the Brand and tone of voice. Must have an understanding of the Group Savings & Retirement product. The incumbent must also be able to work with a wide range of internal partners and under tight deadlines.
- Prepare client communication from pre-established templates.
- Maintain and update communication templates.
- Monitor and support a range of processes and systems in the department to ensure they are effectively maintained and coordinated in accordance with company procedures, guidelines and expectations, recommending improvement where possible.
- Work with internal partners to create customized communication material.
- May assist the senior team members with the implementation of short-term marketing and communication plans for specific clients.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of the created client material within deadline dates of client requests.
- May be asked to support/collaborate on special projects, as directed.
- University degree or Technical (college) degree, with a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- Comfortable writing in both English and French.
- Comfortable working with strict deadlines.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal departments.
- Bilingual, French and English.