Communications Consultant full-time
Location: Calgary, AB
Company Name: Intact Insurance (https://www.intactinsurance.com/)
The Communications Consultant will be responsible for supporting the internal and external communications operations for the Western region, ensuring alignment with the strategic objectives and long term goals of Intact Insurance.
Summary of Duties:
- Support and develop integrated, clear, and concise communication materials and programs for employees, customers and brokers.This may include the development and/or support of communications through a variety of vehicles including print, digital signage, electronic newsletters, and the intranet.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure all Corporate Communications are on strategy, and brand compliant.
- Represent the communications function and / or provide assistance in the management of special events including those relating to CSR and sponsorship.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post secondary degree in Communications.
- One to three years work experience within a corporate Communications environment.
- Strong experience with business writing, communications, and public, customer and employee relations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products.
- Ability to work well under pressure, complete multiple assignments and function effectively in a high volume workplace with tight deadlines.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page