WHO IS GRAYCON?
Graycon Group, a division of Ricoh Canada, is an I.T. consulting firm that specializes in the design, implementation, and support of all I.T. Infrastructure and Networking systems.
Established in 1989 by Graycon’s President Douglas Gray as a summer job, Graycon has grown to support hundreds of small and medium organizations in various industries and sectors, such as: oil and gas, manufacturing, services, investment, construction, retail and many charitable and not-for-profit organizations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Graycon is currently offering a sensational opportunity for Communications Specialist to an enthusiastic and passionate individual who desires working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement and drive a media relations strategy to enable growth for our sales teams nationally
- Create and implement external media opportunities for our target buyer personas
- Liaise with agency partners for media purchasing and coordination across all regions nationally
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop strategic content that aligns with Graycon’s organizational goals
- Manage the creation and distribution of sales enablement tools such as white papers, sales sheets, compare sheets
- Translate technical information into targeted communication
- Plan and deliver Graycon messaging to customers, partners and media to positively impact the external brand message
- Develop lead generation strategies with regional teams
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to develop campaigns that drive sales
- Utilize your experience with online PR techniques, building digital influencers and measurement
- Collaborate to create email marketing and content creation that support the brand strategy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, PR or Journalism
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, communications. Relevant agency and/or industry experience preferred
- The ability to influence without authority
- Understanding of the IT industry considered an asset
- A personable, team-oriented and collaborative personality
- Action oriented, self- starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a can-do attitude
- Experience with online media and internet marketing
- Superb communication skills
- Familiarity with a marketing automation platform - HubSpot experience considered an asset
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and all social media channels including LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook etc.
We’re a company that knows there is more to life than work that encourages you to lead a balanced lifestyle. Having fun, working hard, enjoying cool events, building our careers and futures, making a positive impact in our communities and being proud of our team and company are all the things that make up who we are at Graycon.
If you’re looking for a fun company environment that encourages learning with in-house training programs, shadowing experiences, and a passion for digital marketing then we have what you are looking for!
Add to that comprehensive health benefits with employer paid premiums; RRSP matching; a fitness benefit, a karma volunteer day each year and an open, collaborative, and supportive employee oriented environment.
At the Graycon Group, we’ve got big company opportunities with a small company feel. Are you ready to join us?