WHY IGNITE DIGITAL?
We are a fast growing company looking to promote within. We work with some of the best and largest companies in North America, developing their Digital Marketing Solutions.
The ideal candidate will be a strategically proactive self-starter who has a passion for customer service and generating results on client projects. The primary responsibility for the account executive is implementing client initiatives while providing a high customer service experience. Developing material and presentations/reports for clients is critical. Providing strategic and efficient solutions during proposal and client maintenance is important. Increasing digital marketing knowledge and customer product/industry knowledge is recommended. This individual is to become the product/market expert and needs to continually expand their knowledge while sharing with other team members.
Specifically, this role will:
- Organize and generate reports for the client accounts you are responsible for
- Advise clients on promotion strategies
- Advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
- Assess characteristics of products/services to be promoted
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns
- Strong presentation skills is critical – Present performance results to clients on a monthly basis
- Be proactive and anticipate client needs before they are requested and review with the team.
- Take the lead in the planning process
- Ensure all projects contain the appropriate legal documentation
- Negotiate with the client for renewal of contracts which are both mutually beneficial.
- Manage timelines and budgets
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Develop and maintain a strong positive relationship with the client while demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the client success and also Ignite Digital’s success.
- Manage and maintain client portfolios
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- College Diploma, business administration or related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
The candidate is a proactive self-starter who is highly motivated to work independently, yet can still take direction well.
- An established understanding of Digital Marketing is critical
- Outstanding communication skills is critical
- 2+ years in digital marketing capacity is preferred
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Effective in organizing team members to accomplish client goals
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent multitasker
- Well organized
- Works well in a team
Join a market leader, Apply Today!