We are looking for an Account Manager to join our expanding team in our Canadian office. We’re looking for someone who wants to join a fast paced, energetic working environment and wants to contribute to our growing, international team.
- Would you like to work with North America’s leading media and publisher organizations?
- Are you passionate about providing high quality technical service?
- Do you want to work as part of a dynamic, talented sales & service team?
If you are the type of person who is excited by new opportunities and interested in advancing your career we would really like to hear from you.
As a leading technology company, Madgex has been providing job board and recruitment technology since 2000 to our clients, who include The Washington Post, The New England Journal of Medicine, Wiley, TorontoJobs.com and many more.
Summary of Position
This is a client facing role ideal for someone with a strong technical background complimented by account management experience and excellent client service skills. Commercial knowledge, analytical skills, project management or recruitment experience are also considered assets.
Your overall objective is to ensure that the company meets and exceeds client satisfaction and client retention targets, to liaise with our internal teams to manage any questions or enhancements and monitor and report on client contracts and SLAs.
We pride ourselves on having an exceptional team here at Madgex. Innovation is at the forefront of everything we do. Our team is passionate about technology and love learning and sharing their knowledge with each other. If you share this passion, and enjoy working as part of a dynamic, vibrant team, then we’d like to hear from you.
From an experience point of view, an ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in a client facing role, and be passionate about building and maintaining successful client relationships
- A relevant technical background and strong product knowledge within a similar industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to suit the situation
- Experience of creating and maintaining project plans to ensure effective delivery
- Commercial acumen
- Desire to research, engage and understand our clients business
- Demonstrable success and achieving goals when working independently
- Excellent performance when working within a team with the ability to motivate and influence those around you
We are a well-established, market leading technology company based in Brighton, England. Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to everything we do. At Madgex, we do all we can to show how much we appreciate our staff and are committed to their on-going development.
Find out more about Working Life at Madgex on our website.