- Effectively manage overall relationship with largest Check Point Channel Partners in the Region.
- Execute a strategy for product and overall revenue growth in these channels through direct channel interaction and the local field sales teams (Partner and Check Point) coordination.
- Required to execute monthly / quarterly business reviews and channel forecasting.
- Perform sales and technical training quarterly, monthly demand generation events including account mapping, call blitzes, net new prospecting, etc.
- Assist and oversee coordination and development of marketing events.
- Develop net new business through channel mobilization plan, marketing initiatives, and field level engagement.
- 5 to 7 years Channel Sales Management experience
- Background in selling security and Network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
- Position requires day to day and overnight travel on a weekly basis.
- A proven track record of success is critical in sales and Channel Sales Management
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must be a self-starter and have leadership qualities
- Must be fluent in French and English
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page