Worked in the media industry? Passionate about the world of live broadcasting online? Do you enjoy staying informed about the latest trending online influencers? Do you thrive on your ability to build connections and creative partnerships? If so, PocketSocial is looking for Casting Associates to source online talent and media partners for live broadcasting on our PocketLive platform!
- Source and select talent for broadcasting content on the platform.
- Establish collaborations with media and broadcasting partners as content providers (i.e. talent agencies, radio stations, film schools, arts organizations, etc.)
- Research YouTube, Instagram and other social media influencers and report on findings of latest trending influencers.
- Reach out to potential media partners or talents, coordinate interviews select talent for broadcasting, negotiate terms and conditions for partnership, and secure & build partnerships with talents and/or media partners.
- Execute overall content strategy to consistently meet target quota.
- Collaborate with marketing team to identify and analyze new opportunities for strategic growth.
- Communicate the brand mission, philosophy and value to partners and stakeholders
- Previous experience in online media, broadcast casting, or business development essential.
- Exceptional people skills and ability to bring passion and energy to a project.
- Knowledge and network of aspiring talents and trending online influencers.
- Industry connections to entertainment agencies and distribution channels preferable.
- Well-versed in social media and online entertainment media space
- Proven ability to meet quotas.
- Must demonstrate strong entertainment content judgment.
- Experience with managing and negotiating media related partnerships and collaborations is an asset.
- Experience in managing talent and producing online entertainment content an asset.
- Results-oriented self-starter with stellar communication, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
PocketSocial – Build your tribe
Who We Are
“PocketSocial” is an exciting venture funded by publicly listed mobile game company “IGG”. We are a team of highly creative and passionate professionals with diverse cultural and interdisciplinary experiences. We have over 30 years of combined expertise in mobile and social networks, and we are here to disrupt the status quo of “social network”.
What We Do
We want to enrich people’s lives by using mobile technology to connect people in the real world and share fun experiences online and offline, anywhere in the world.We are building mobile applications with revolutionary intuitive user experience, backend that pushes the boundary of data intelligence, and offline operation that disrupts the traditional business model.
The two exciting products that we are working on would help you to enjoy fun experiences with like-minded people online and in the real world. The first product is a mobile platform for people to organize, discover and join local events with other fun people who share the same interests. The second product is a video live streaming platform for people to share their talents with the world and connect with like-minded people online.