Summary of role
The Campaign Managers will be responsible for managing client relationships for advertisers running SEO, SEM and local campaigns. They are accountable for the successful and efficient delivery of the campaign and quality assurance of all campaign deliverables.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communications skills with an ability to explain the strategy and tactics of campaigns to clients and act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor in the development of their search marketing campaigns.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Delivers results to clients and manages their relationship with Mediative
- Manages client communication and expectations management and is responsible for developing a working partnership with all of their clients;
- Develops a thorough understanding of the client's business so they can ensure their search campaigns are delivering against these goals;
- Ensures projects are scoped and briefed accurately so that they are delivered on time and on budget with exceptional quality and results;
- Acts as an advisor to the client to help them develop plans and objectives for their search marketing campaigns;
- Tracks all communication between the client and Mediative ensuring follow up meets expected SLA's;
- Leads meetings with clients: sets and communicates agendas, keeps meeting on track, manages written follow up after all calls/meetings making next steps clear;
2. The internal advocate for the client
- Brief's the campaign team on the client's business and objectives;
- Reviews and provides QA on all documents being delivered to clients;
- Collaborates with the Account Executive to develop strategies for account growth;
3. Responsible for the successful delivery of campaigns
- Tracks performance of campaigns to ensure success against stated KPI's;
- Works with campaign teams to ensure campaigns are fully optimized;
- Ensures tracking of time and project work for client billing
- Works with PMO and campaign teams to ensure the profitability of client campaigns
- College or University diploma in Marketing or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility;
- Deep understanding of search marketing (SEM & SEO);
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially with MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of general office administration procedures;
- Business writing and presentation development;
- Meeting planning experience;
- A positive attitude and strong initiative;
- Ability to build and analyze reports and to make recommendations;
- Ability to work well with others;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in French and English
Some of the things you'll enjoy working at Mediative:
- Work with motivated, fun, experienced team members who are the best at what they do, in an organization experiencing exciting growth and opportunity!
- 3 weeks vacation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Benefits plan - premiums paid 100% by Mediative Performance;
- Other benefits like a free Costco membership, a gym subsidy!
While we greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.