- Supports the EPES Business within a region to provide Business intelligence and implement the local sales and service strategy and market plan for new business opportunities and white spot identification and capture.
- Supports Business Development manager by implementing global strategies at a local level
- Develops an indepth understanding of the regions and matches products and solutions to that market
- Develops a regional plan to identify and capture markets that are not presently serviced
- Drives specification at all levels of the sales process
- Collaborates and is able to navigate a highly complex and matrixed business
- Degree or CET in an Engineering discipline
- Five to ten years experience in a engineering, manufacturing or consultant environment
- Ability to multi task and prioritize complex projects and solutions
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees.