Why We Exist
At Uberflip, we believe content is the most effective way to ignite meaningful relationships. But even the greatest content must be combined with a remarkable experience to reach its full potential.
What We Do
We build software that is both easy to use and easy to integrate with other best-in-class solutions. Each member of our team rallies around the belief that our customer’s success is our success. We exercise this belief by always being valuable, relevant and consistent in everything we do.
What Our Software is For
Uberflip is a platform for marketers to create, manage and optimize content experiences, so that content can be fully leveraged by all company stakeholders at every stage of the buyer journey.
What We’re Looking For
Someone with energy, creativity, confidence and intelligence that will stop at nothing to be successful. Someone who values being part of a winning team while teaching and learning from teammates.
What’s In It For You?
The work will be hard but the rewards will be great. You will learn the latest sales techniques and to use the most valuable sales enablement tools like Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, Datanyze, Front and others. You will be the tip of the Uberflip spear as we educate our ideal clients and convert them from buyers to customers. We are committed to continuous development and there will be plenty of opportunity to prove your value as a quality teammate and contributor.
Who We’re Looking for in a Nutshell:
- You love the chase: You’re known as determined and relentless. You enjoy finding creative ways to engage people and convey your argument / value you deliver.
- You’re a teacher: You’re patient enough to uncover what someone is struggling with (pain) and show them a better way (solution).
- You learn to swim: You’re willing to find a way to make things work better without making excuses and create processes so the next person learns faster.
- You’re excited by SaaS and Cloud Computing: If you need to look it up, this role isn’t for you!
- You’re fascinated by marketing tools: You may not be a marketer but you are in touch with marketing trends and marketing automation software.
The Daily Routine:
- Research inbound buyers, identify potential outbound buyers and reach out through a mixture of phone calling, personalized email campaigns & social networking
- Validate buyer fit and interest level
- Generate a strong pipeline of inbound and outbound leads while working closely with Account Executives
- Achieve monthly opportunity quota set by management
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads on-site (local) and conference calls (international)
- Understand Uberflip’s diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively attract qualified buyers
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Profile and engage with target accounts
- Keep Uberflip’s management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against plan
What You’ve Done to Date:
- Next-level written and verbal communication skills
- Relentless desire to build your career in sales
- A belief in yourself. Are you destined for greatness?
- The need to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Commitment to exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
What You'll Experience
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- A few perks to keep things fun