A small Vancouver graphic design studio, specializing in corporate communications requires a business development person to help take the company forward and grow the business. We position ouselves as experts in identity, web and print design. Therefore, the ability to intelligently converse about identity design, website design, and print communication would be a key asset.
- Disciplined and proven lead generating and sales process.
- Well honed business development and sales techniques.
- The ability to identify and find business opportunities.
- Proven track record in prospecting, acquiring and retaining clients.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and time management skills.
- Experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Project management skills are an asset.
- Service a small existing client base and continue building upon a prospective client base.
- Build and implement a business development and marketing plan to acquire new business.
- Research and understand each prospective client before making contact.
- Find the decision makers and get on their radar.
- Create and sustain a continued awareness of the company and its services.
- Ongoing correspondence with clients to monitor satisfaction and upcoming potential opportunities.
- Reasonable base salary with a competitive commission.
- Flexibility and freedom.