We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters (TR) is building a Service that will ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customers are, in order to fulfill regulations designed to combat financial crime. This is a very rare opportunity to join a business which is being built specifically to fulfill a known requirement of the regulated community, with whom we are already engaged, ensuring the Service conforms to their needs. Additionally Thomson Reuters has the capabilities; the assets and the funding that should enable it to be first to market.
We are establishing a brand new business that will meet the needs of its clients and service users. This is a business that:
- Delivers service with integrity and in a collaborative way so as to build trust at all levels of engagement
- Is customer obsessed
- Aspires to gain the respect of clients and peers, and in turn attracts the best talent
- Conducts business in a pro-active, conscientious, transparent and professional manner
- Is committed to deliver excellent service
- Always looks to empower others and nurture an environment of learning
- Continually challenges itself to do things, better, faster and in a way that does not reduce quality, whilst generating profits for the firm.
The new leadership roles are integral to ensuring that the new organisation flourishes. The roles are designed to:
- Lead and encourage excellent performance from colleagues
- Embed a client focused and commercially sound operating model.
To build market presence, developing:
- Thomson Reuters’ market positioning as the premier provider of KYC services
- Commercially productive relationships with Financial Institutions focusing on the Operations and Regulatory Compliance/MLRO functions.
Builds significant market share by selling Accelus Org ID Managed Services to Financial Institutions (the “sellside”);
To understand the global, regional and domestic market dynamics related to KYC client due diligence regulatory requirements;
To grow Accelus Org ID through new account acquisition, achieving annual commercial revenue targets.
(Activities and tasks)
Deliver annual revenue targets; managing a sales pipeline of opportunities with ability to forecast and close deals
Build productive relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Managing Directors (MD) or other senior executives and leaders from financial markets in order to promote the Accelus Org ID service.
Continually develop your knowledge of KYC and deliver “thought leadership” to regional clients as the “trusted advisor.”
As a team member, develop and share client presentations and other marketing collateral that may be required to support commercial opportunities.
Ensure you and the team deliver professional and comprehensive proposals working closely with Professional Services and Commercial deal teams.
Develop Thomson Reuters’ positioning in the market through a robust GTM/regional account plan.
Work closely with regional Account Managers, Professional Services, Product and Operations teams to reinforce a client-centric culture and delivery of commercial commitments.
REPORTING AND RELATIONSHIPS:
This role, Business Development, Managed Services:
- Reports to the Global Head of Business Development
- Builds productive relationships with regional Account Managers and colleagues from Commercial Services, Professional Services, Business Development and Operations teams
- Works closely with F&R regional Sales leadership, Account teams and Solutions team
- Works closely with the Global Growth Organisation regional Sales Leadership, Accounts teams, and Solutions teams to ensure consistent message and ensure adoption of Accelus Org ID.
(Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies)
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
A sound track record of:
- Building and maintaining deep and influential client relationships
- Conceptual selling
- Closing significant, large and complex agreements (applying commercial savvy)
- Applying strategic thinking to complex issues and delivering thoughtful recommendations and relevant action plans
- Delivering and learning in dynamic, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environments, applying personal initiative to succeed
- Building and leading high performing teams of financial professionals
Some experience and understanding of KYC and Correspondent Banking
Significant experience in engaging with and influencing multiple key stakeholders through accomplished communication and executive presence, e.g. connecting at CXO level or with Regional COB Manager, Compliance Officers and MLRO.
Well defined leadership skills, a strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
Desire to be viewed as, “insightful, creative, articulate, persuasive, organised, and a leader”
Experience as a Regional Business Leader, Partner or successful employee at a Consulting Practice, Commercial Banking Executive, Global or Regional Head of Sales.
Education: BA / BS
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.