Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
Approximately 5,000 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more than 100 years, Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of Canada North American region and global Enterprise Service strategy in response to the changing market environment
- Develop clear and relevant strategic goals to attain these goals
- Provide leadership by communicating strategic goals, managing resources and demonstrating leadership behaviours
- Provide support during customer negotiations, proposal development and solution shaping
- Develop and leverage relationships with key opinion leaders, advisors and customers at every level
- Maintain the consistent delivery of high quality internally and externally compliant Enterprise Service proposals through close alignment with legal, financial, commercial and other Siemens Healthineers Business Areas and Business Lines
- Ensure that opportunity specific risks and respective contracts are analysed and mitigated - They must be well communicated to all stakeholders and priced accordingly
- To drive sales opportunities in the form of contract extension and new business pipeline through the development of long-term relationships with customers
- Accountability for the application of business development approval processes
- Responsibility for Enterprise Service budgeting and forecasting, processes and inputs ith accountability for consistent continual achievement of financial results
- To conduct monthly Business Management Reviews in liaison with the Country Service Lead and Country Director of Finance for Enterprise Service
- To support Enterprise Service opportunities and projects across the North American region and globally as required with specific responsibility for Canada to ensure that all Siemens procedures and policies are adhered to at all times
- Any other responsibility that is reasonably required
- Education in Business Management preferred
- A first-hand understanding of the Canadian Healthcare Market, its issues and its culture and a demonstrable experience in successful partnering with hospital management and staff
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Siemens Healthcare and its interaction with Canadian Healthcare Institutions in all respects
- In-depth proven experience in complex healthcare solutions development and demonstrable proof of success in securing of associated profitable sales
- Familiarity with Siemens processes and systems
- 5+ years direct team management experience and collaborate across multiple internal teams and organizations
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing teams in a complex multi-agency context with a proven record of positive staff relationships and satisfaction
- Clear understanding of the benefits of delegation of responsibility, identification of single points of failure and succession planning in liaison with HR Partners
- Must be able to work with people of diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay, great benefits, and a global network offering real opportunity for growth and advancement.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.