Operating in Ontario and Atlantic Canada, Axis Dealer Solutions Inc. serves the automotive and recreational dealer market by intertwining our business office products such as extended warranty, and creditor insurance, with the necessary solutions to meet the dealer’s needs. This may include training, strategic marketing, branding, and more. Using problem solving based selling techniques, we look to integrate with our dealer partners to bring them profit building solutions that allow them to reach their goals.
Axis is built on the backs of industry leading business office products and, more importantly, the people who bring those products to the market.
Are you a top performer? Are you passionate about sales and building relationships with clients? Axis Dealer Solutions is currently looking for a highly motivated sales professional to join our team! As a Business Development Manager, you will cover the Eastern Ontario territory which includes Ottawa, the 401 to Kingston and surrounding towns.
Business to Business Selling (60%)
- Using the Axis Dealer Solutions sales strategy to prospect and cold call dealerships in the recreation and automotive space within your territory
- Determine what problem the dealership needs you to solve using one or more of Axis’ business office products
Active Dealer Maintenance (30%)
- Once a dealer is not only signed, but actively selling, you must maintain and further build the relationship
- In- person, phone, and email communication at regular intervals, maintaining a presence in all departments within the dealership ensuring all the needs of the dealership and its people are being met
- Input all your activity into the CRM database
- Ensure expense reports and any other reporting are completed in a timely fashion
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in sales and business development
- Automotive or recreational industry experience required
- Class G license and reliable vehicle mandatory
- A proven track record of being a top sales performer
- Experience with B2B sales including cold calling and prospecting
- High level communication and listening skills
- This job includes in-territory travel with the likelihood of one overnight stay every two weeks
Compensation and Benefits:
- Aggressive compensation plan: salary plus commission
- Expense reimbursement