Who is WorkTech Inc.?
WorkTech Inc. has been providing work management software and implementation services to the municipal sector since 1997. We love serving those that serve our municipalities … it’s what we do!
Could you be WorkTech’s next Business Development Manager?
This is a critical role in WorkTech’s success. You will focus on new client sales, developing and cultivating relationships, and bringing WorkTech’s vision to municipalities across Canada. You’re a self-starter who enjoys a challenge, loves working with municipalities in Canada, and prefers working for a smaller company where you know you can make a bigger impact.
What Will Your Day Look Like?
You’re excited to get out there, building relationships and networking. When it comes time to complete the RFP, it’s no big deal … it’s like they wrote it with you mind! You take pride in being an industry leader in asset and work management and enjoy attending trade and industry shows to continuously learn more about the industry, build your network, and share what you know.
New Client Sales
You’ll harness your network contacts and passion for the industry to reach out to prospects, conduct product demonstrations and/or presentations and respond to any RFI/RFPs.
You’re excited to build your sales funnel, track and monitor your pipeline as you know that every new sale means another great opportunity for your team back at the office to work on new projects, continue to invest in product development and grow the business!
The Other Stuff
You have a great attitude and are a force of positive in energy in whatever situation you find yourself in. You love to collaborate, not just with the sales team, but the extended WorkTech team and participating in the annual client conference is fun and exciting for you.
You love to continuously learn and develop your skills and knowledge about our product, our market, our industry and our customers’ needs.
What We Need From You
- University degree in business or equivalent experience
- 5 years enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling Geographic Information System and/or Asset Management System and/or Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and/or Enterprise Resource Planning System to government, telecommunication, oil and gas, power utilities and/or other markets
- Comprehensive understanding of pipeline and sales activity management (both direct and indirect selling)
Why You Should Choose WorkTech Inc.
Don’t Just Take our Word for It … Here’s What Our Employees Say:
My colleagues are committed to doing quality work. – 88.2%
I enjoy coming to work. – 94.1%
Management is flexible and understands the importance of balancing my work and personal life. – 94.1%
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Options
- Being a valued part of the StarDyne group of companies, recently recognized as one of the top 25 Canadian owned software companies
- Small company with an opportunity to make a big difference
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, WorkTech Inc. will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.