Nature and Scope:
As a BDM, your objective will be to develop and achieve sales volume based on preset sales objectives for the MATRIX brand. You will be responsible for supervising the distributor's team of sales representatives; while further developing their business and client relation skills. You will also analyze and make appropriate business recommendations as well as implement new strategies. You will be responsible for maximizing sales and ensuring that the “MATRIX” image is effectively communicated and maintained. You will have a strong sales background (min. 2 years) with a charismatic personality and strong individual initiative.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advanced ability to create and integrate Business Development Fund, marketing calendar, educational support, profit margins, inventory, and distributor funding to create and successfully implement sell through of products.
- Support and take ownership of the allocation process of promotions with all clients
- Work with education to integrate effective plan for educational support.
- Work closely with distributors to achieve Commercial budget
- Conduct sales meetings to motivate, educate and inform DSC’s on current MATRIX promotions and activities using the presentation skills format.
- Plan, coordinate and execute with the Field Development Manager an educational calendar consisting of classes, seminars, workshops, clinics, caravans and shows to support the marketing calendar and new product introductions.
- Conduct store training, store meetings, contest and merchandising programs
- Develop promotions to support in-store classes
- Submit all required paperwork and reports to head office on a timely basis.
- Create custom documents which analyze and review the status of our business in a clear manner on a regular basis
- Monthly and weekly reporting of territory activity, competitive activity, clients gained and lost.
- Achieve monthly sales & street sales targets
- Manage distributors inventory
- 6 scheduled detailing day with DSC’s per month
- Maintain all budgets given (BDF, Operating Budgets).
- Secure given amounts of Conquests monthly by representative/distributor.
- L’Oreal Core Compentencies
- Monthly reporting
- Management of Team Spirit (feedback given from field).
- Training DSCs,
- Quality of content at Sales Meeting Monthly
- Must have minimum 2-3 years Beauty Industry Experience in sales
- Must have qualities and/or proven track record in the leadership of a team
- Takes strong individual Initiative on all tasks related to both short-term and long-term success