The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the Sales & Marketing Plan. This individual will be responsible for contributing for the overall business development and growth of existing and new business opportunities through sales and promotion of the Omega Lift Brand of products and Services, a leader in the heavy equipment industry.
- Connect and develop relationships with existing and new prospective global dealers
- Individual must provide ongoing communication between sales team members
- Build and maintain a secure dealer relationship based on preservation and development
- Communicate increases or decreases in demand for products and general market conditions
- Achieve sales and performance objectives set out for assigned territory
- Maintain accurate records of dealer interactions using company programs
- Present and negotiate agreements and contracts with current and prospective dealers within established guidelines.
- Accurately process requests for quotes in a timely fashion.
- Follow-up on all quotes to dealers & dealer sales reps to ensure they have the necessary information to present Omega Lift products with confidence in our feature/benefit value proposition
- Must have a sales background
- Should possess a post-secondary education
- Excellent communication and social skills required
- Well-established customer relations acumen
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and has a strong sense of determination
- Excellent analytical and above average negotiating skills
We thank all applicants for their interest.