MONEXgroup has Business Development Consultant jobs available in Vancouver, BC.
Are you interested in a career in the financial services field? Would you rather be out of the office developing business than sitting at a desk?
Our Business Development Consultants are provided industry leading training, flexible working schedules and an opportunity to grow into Management. We offer a career with an industry leading financial services organization where you have uncapped earning potential, are provided hot leads and the most competitive offering in the industry.
The Business Development Consultant is an outside sales position with a focus on developing new business and following up on leads provided. Our Business Development Consultants will be targeting a range of small-medium sized businesses. We are growing our national sales teams and are seeking experienced, dynamic, high-performing, client-focused individuals with professional sales experience. Our preference is for B2B sales experience however we are considering candidates with other sales experience as well.
- Develop new business
- Continually prospect and network for new leads while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Follow up with leads provided by the lead generation team
- Negotiate rates with business Owners/Operators
- Document all sales activities in our CRM
- Provide regular feedback to the Regional Sales Manager regarding the local market
What we offer:
- Performance based compensation plan with a base salary and a generous uncapped commission structure
- Monthly and quarterly financial incentives
- Continuous training and ongoing support
- Qualified leads to assist in meeting sales targets
- Full suite of POS Products and leading edge technology
- Opportunity to progress into Regional Sales Management based on proven success
- Fluently bilingual (English and Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
- Proven success in a new business development
- Experience selling to business owners, operators or decision makers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- B2B/SMB sales experience is considered an asset
- Outstanding communication (written/verbal)
- Ability to work independently under guidance of the Regional Sales Manager
- Provide reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- Highly motivated, driven, business development professional with hunter mentality