What is Coveo all about? The Best information. Everywhere. Every Time. Recognized as THE leader in intelligent search and insights, Coveo’s solutions drive effortless experiences by empowering customers, employees, and partners with relevant and actionable information from across cloud and on-premise systems.
What is it like to work at Coveo? Aspiring, innovative and rewarding. We are passionate about what we do and want to learn more every day. We don’t just think outside the box, we built the box with a focus on added value. We firmly believe our talent is our greatest asset: that’s how we fuel our industry leadership.
In support of our continued growth, we are looking for a Business Development Associate who is passionate about helping companies gain value through breakthrough technology. Based out of your home office or our new offices in Montreal, you will leverage your passion, experience, and skills to build strong relationships with major prospective customers in the market for intelligent customer service solutions. You will play a key role in our demand generation strategy by reaching out to prospective customers and help them gather the information they need to justify an investment in Coveo.
A day in the position:
- Act as an information concierge to support our potential customers as they research our intelligent search solutions
- Work with Business Development Manager and Alliances to prepare prospecting plans for your regions
- Understand key buying triggers, pain points and do light research on companies to be relevant
- Follow 8-attempt process to reach out to marketing leads, and execute targeted outbound campaigns based on demand gen plans
- Develop and execute pre and post event prospecting strategy for Coveo events to identify the most qualified prospects
- Develop a detailed qualification profile for each prospect and company you speak with
- Use interest as a pointer to reach out to potential buying influencers
- Create and execute personal, contextually-relevant nurturing programs
- Gather market intelligence and share the information in a timely manner
- Provide continuous feedback loop to marketing teams of prospect insights and market intelligence
To be successful in this role, you have to be exceptionally self-sufficient, curious, thorough, persistent and perfectly fluent in English (excellent at articulating complex concepts).
Among other things, we will be looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or communications
- 2+ years sales development experience in B2B complex technology industry
- Proven track record of opportunity generation success
- Familiar with MS-Office, Salesforce CRM and Marketing systems
- Social media savvy
- Related industry experience and familiarity with Salesforce.com ecosystem, a plus
We have a fit? Send us your resume and a cover letter, and convince us that you are a must-have rather than a nice-to-have. Join the #CoveoLife!