Wanted: A true professional whose pursuit for excellence is paralleled by an integral focus on measurable results. An individual who holds a strong entrepreneurial demeanor and possesses an ambition that is inspiring. The Business Development Associate will engage and attract prospective clients with a likable personality, wit, and superb understanding of the online marketing industry.
SmarttNet is a consulting-agency. We create and execute roadmaps for ambitious organizations in North America by turning strategic intent into measurable results, in an era of constant change. We are growing rapidly, have a multitude of development opportunities available, and are looking for someone who wants to help build the processes that will shape this agency for years to come. We have diverse projects on which you can exhibit your talent for transforming client needs into realities.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling, emailing, and networking.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects on SmarttNet's solutions, which make companies grow and evolve.
- Create effective, detailed proposal presentations that identify prospects' business problems, the effects of the problems, and our firm’s solutions to those problems.
- Manage client expectations so that they are reasonable and achievable.
- Meet or exceed annual and monthly sales targets.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of minimum 2-4x sales targets.
- Assist the company with implementing marketing plans as needed.
- Bachelor of Commerce, or other relevant university degree.
- Experience in selling digital or consultative solutions is highly preferred.
- Product knowledge in web design, interactive marketing, SEO, social media.
- Well-developed consulting skills.
- Experience in researching, prospecting, and negotiating.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to self-manage timelines under tight deadlines.
- Strong client interaction and relationship-building skills, especially with upper level executives.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working in a team environment.
- Experience conducting in depth analyses of potential clients' businesses.
- Excellence in written and spoken English.