The person in this position promotes and sells investment products to new partners and maintains business relations with current partners.
Seeks out and targets potential new clienteles and contacts them to develop new business relations.
Provides information on investments and explains products to partners to increase business in the sector by highlighting the qualities of the products offered.
Helps develop new funds to meets the needs of network clients.
Uses and analyzes information from the representatives databank, targets the best producers, identifies their support needs and provides them with updates, feedback and advice.
Identifies communication and training activities that could be developed to help all the producers in the network.
- Acts as a savings product expert.
- University Degree in finance, economics or any other related discipline.
- Five years of relevant experience in the investment field.
- Canadian Securities courses and Life Licence are preferred along with one ormore of the following industry designations - CFP, CLU, FSCI, CIM, CFA.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, along with strong presentation skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task and organize time effectively to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Carand valid driver's license are required.
- Travel may be required.
Unposting Date: Sep 30, 2015, 8:59:00 PM