Competition #: AH-2015-005
Acden Holdings LP is currently seeking a full-time Business Development Advisor to support our growing operations. This position reports to the Manager, Business Development and works closely with all Acden companies.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key industry decision-makers;
- Research and attend industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and potentials; recommending projects and tracking progress;
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to enhance and develop new service offerings;
- Research, source, make initial contact and meet potential clients;
- Develop strong understanding of clients and market dynamics and requirements;
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations;
- Examine risks and potentials;
- Estimate partners’ needs and goals;
- Manage existing clients and maintain healthy and positive business relationships;
- Assist in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements with business operations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration, with 3 years of experience in a business development role; OR
- Post-secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline with 5 years of experience in business development role required;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and other related software;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication;
- Strategist with proven ability to close deals via strong and persuasive closing skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work efficiently on simultaneous assignments under tight deadlines with minimum supervision;
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, client empathy and ethics;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities;
- Demonstrated success in building trust and maintaining long-term relationships;
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and make actionable recommendations;
- Results driven individual.
- Drug, Alcohol and Audiometric pre-employment test,
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a clean driver’s abstract (current within 30 days).