Blizzard Interactive is a web marketing company dedicated to the online financial industry. In addition to executing promotional campaigns we focus on acquiring and retaining customers interested in short-term loans. Blizzard offers a creative, collaborative, team-oriented environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As part of the Blizzard Interactive Marketing team, the Business Analyst will work to expand and improve the company’s market position by presenting information to help in management decision making.
Job duties include:
- Analysis of Business and Market trends.
- Maintenance of automated business rules in consumer acquisition and retention processes.
- Detection and prevention of fraud.
- Recommendation of strategies for business development based on results from self-directed projects/investigations.
- Development of predictive models based on advanced statistical analysis.
- Working and advancing relationships with Credit bureaus and other third-party data providers.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Financial or Credit service field (or 2 years’ of relatable experience).
- Advanced mathematical abilities, including in-depth familiarity with statistics and probabilities.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with expert systems considered an asset .
- Comprehensive experience with Microsoft Office and statistical tools like SPSS or Knowledge Studio.