At Kruger Products we have a shared vision for greatness. We manufacture some of North America’s most popular tissue brands - Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, SpongeTowels®, White Cloud®, as well as products for use away from home. We always want to do better for our customers and our world. The awards we’ve earned remind us that our hard work and commitment to doing the right thing pays off. But they aren’t what keep us going. It’s the people who work here, who believe in what we do – and how we do it that truly matters.
We are leaders in our communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, but we proudly have nearly 2,500 employees spread across eight manufacturing plants in Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Field Sales Representative will work at our retail locations to maximize the presence of Kruger Product brands in the Ottawa region. You will be responsible for the in-store execution of assigned priorities; Merchandising, Promotions and Sales, working independently in your territory. You will also:
- Increase sales and improve and expand the positioning of Kruger Products through merchandising
- Execute and deliver retail coverage as per plan for efficient and effective call frequency
- Set call objectives, achieve targets and utilize strong interpersonal skills to present monthly priorities to store decision makers
- Core program execution; shelf management, distribution, planograms, pricing, merchandising, sales and always maximizing in-store display and product visibility
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1-3 years of retail sales and/or merchandising experience working in the Grocery, Mass and Drug retail trade
- Flexible availability including weekends and early morning starts
- Valid full G driver’s license
- A car or reliable, consistent access to a car
- Must be available for limited travel
- Proficiency in a PC/Windows environment: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy working in a competitive business environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- The incumbent must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Post-secondary education
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our mission is to make everyday life more comfortable for our customers, consumers and employees. Together we bring this mission to life. As an ever-evolving business, there are always exciting new challenges, diverse career options, and opportunities to innovate. Want to learn more? Come unleash your greatness with Kruger Products.
We have been named one of GTA’s Top Employers for the past 9 consecutive years, as well as Forbes' Best Employers in Canada.
Kruger Products is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under KPLP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 1.04.33. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger Products but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!