The main purpose of this position is to ensure client satisfaction with assigned elements of Bond Brand Loyalty project implementation and delivery; contribute to the growth of assigned accounts as directed by his or her Account Executive and Account Supervisor and enthusiastically embrace the coaching and mentorship of same. This position also effectively manages and executes day-to-day elements of client programs as assigned, consistent with Bond Quality Management Systems policies.
As our Bilingual Account Coordinator, you will:
- Provide day-to-day operational support on projects related to an assigned client with guidance from the Account Executive or Account Supervisor
- Support proposal development with guidance from the Account Supervisor or Account Executive
- Support the development of project budgets for client approval
- Help develop, plan and manage project critical paths and timelines to meet delivery deadlines
- Support management of the project schedule, budget, financials, scope and scope changes and related documentation
- Coordinate and schedule project, team and client meetings as required
- Support the timely flow of information and documentation of all client-related activity within the project team
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge of the client's business, marketing programs, brands, competitors, strategies, sector, etc.
- Support management of projects within Quality Management System requirements
- Ensure that project delivery meets client objectives and achieves high levels of client satisfaction with all aspects of Bond services
- Help ensure effective project integration and collaboration within the client services team, and across the organization
- Work effectively to create a positive employee experience and work environment
- Participate in other sector specific activities, as required and assigned.
As our Bilingual Account Coordinator, you have:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong budget and critical path management skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality service
- The ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- The ability to work accurately under tight deadlines and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Some flexibility in your work schedule for occasionally working evenings and weekends
- Demonstrated social media acumen and presence
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, particularly ability to hold others accountable
- Proven results-oriented and sales orientation
- Customer focus
- Proficient computer skills in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A minimum 4 years of experience in a project/client-focused environment with at least two years as a project coordinator
- A post secondary degree or diploma in a related field an asset
- Must be bilingual in French.
This is your opportunity to join an exceptional team who works hard, has fun and goes above and beyond each day to exceed our clients´ expectations with an entrepreneurial spirit and in a corporate culture that inspires innovation and teamwork.
If this describes YOUR career goals, then apply online today!