Looking for a great opportunity to work in the largest Automotive Group in the industry?
Interested in developing or advancing your career? We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players. Join us to succeed and grow professionally.
The Dilawri Group of Companies is Canada’s largest automotive group with 63 franchised dealerships representing 30 automotive brands throughout Ontario, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Montreal. Privately owned and operated by the Dilawri family since 1985, the company continues to expand its footprint in Canada, building on its history of excellence in the automotive industry. With more than 3,500 employees, the Dilawri Group of Companies is proud to offer exceptional products and customer service in every dealership.
Audi Downtown Vancouver is currently looking for a Brand Specialist to join our high volume, fast pace sales team.
As a part of our team you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities to Advance your Career
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Friendly & Supportive Culture
Your daily activity will include, but will not be limited to:
- Following up on all leads from variety of sources
- Meeting individual and department goals
- Promote new business and contribute to company’s customer base by sourcing new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Providing a superior experience for our customers in order to exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge, including participating in product training available.
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all vehicles models
What we are looking for in a perfect candidate:
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with customers.
- Willingness to work hard and achieve deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Self Starter and Outgoing Attitude
- Procedure Oriented
- Strong Customer Service Skills with excellent verbal and written skills
- Quick adaptability to Sales Processes and the Automotive Market Industry
- Superior Customer Care Skills
- Ability to follow through on leads and close sales
- Positive Can-do Attitude
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethics
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with the ability to maintain records using a computerized system.
- Vehicle Product Knowledge is an asset but extensive manufacturer training would be provided
- Previous Automotive Sales Experience would be an asset
- Valid VSA License is required
- Possesses a valid British Columbia Driver’s License a current copy of Abstract (ICBC driver’s record).