We have offices in two amazing cities. If you don't live in one of them yet, you should, and this job is a great reason to consider it.
We're Kellett and we share the best the North has to offer with the world. Kellett is a team of creative explorers – we are an advertising and marketing company driven to challenge the status quo. We drive our team to push themselves past their comfort zones and arrive at unexpected places. Being from the North, we bring an adventurous spirit, a friendly face and a resourceful, tireless work ethic to everything we do.
As our Art Director you will work with our Creative Director, Copywriter and Account Managers to develop design and communications for both print and digital media. This position requires a heavy digital portfolio and experience with telecommunications companies would be an asset. You will have to balance deadlines and budgets while creating high caliber creative. Collaboration, teamwork and communication is expected from the entire Art Department.
To be successful in this position you’ll need;
- 5 or more years of directly relevant work experience;
- Superior organizational skills;
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite - Mac Platform
- Proficiency in digital and print execution.
- Experience in online and digital design including websites
- Experience working directly with clients within constraints of budgets and timelines; and
- To be an effective communicator/teammate.
We work hard and we play hard. We’re as likely to be found boating or snowmobiling to a cabin as we are putting on an art show. We work on Macs, drink excellent coffee and do our own stunts. If you’re looking to make a difference and have the skills, this is the job for you.