We are a boutique sized advertising and design firm, delivering large-scale projects to National retail clients. We are a fun but hardworking group, passionate about creating effective work for our clients. We provide a great work environment, with room to grow and develop your creative skills.
We are seeking an Art Director/Designer who will be responsible for bringing creativity and consistency to our client’s brands, including all visual solutions – from concept development to finished art and deliverables.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You are organized, detail-oriented and want to continually grow your creative and strategy skills. You can easily self-manage, have strong visual and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Develop creative concepts that are in tune with existing branding guidelines.
- Researching products and relevant materials when required.
- Ensure the final product adheres to client brand standards.
- Provide media suggestions when appropriate.
- Conceptual brainstorming.
- Develop the layout and design.
- Ability to make adjustments to concepts and designs, based on client feedback.
- Work collaboratively with project managers.
- Meet deadlines.
- Post-secondary education in Fine Arts, Design or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of agency experience.
- Strong art direction, design, digital and studio production skills.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Excellent typography skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates comprehensive integrated advertising campaigns.
- Experience in interactive design a plus.