Do you have the X-Factor?
Are you an energetic, hungry, and results oriented individual who’s self-motivated and excited by competition?
Are you looking for a career that keeps you on your toes, and rewards you financially beyond a fixed salary? One with the most exclusive incentives such as prizes and trips around the world? Xerox provides world renowned sales training that will prepare you to be a top performerif you’re willing to give it your all! You will also gain the knowledge and experience that is highly regarded in the business world.
Agency Account Manager Job Description:
The Agency Account Manager will market the full line of Xerox products and services in a defined territory of current Xerox customers and non-customers alike. This position will be concerned with short term sales activity within an account as well as developing and implementing a longer term strategy to ensure Xerox will retain customer accounts and continue to obtain future business.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals.
- Market full-line of Xerox products, services and supplies in a designated territory.
- Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts.
- Develop appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs and requirements of customers and non-customers.
- Meet Xerox Canada's Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues.
- Establishment and building of account relationships with key decision makers in all departments.
- Identify, engage and co-ordinate necessary Xerox resources supporting the account(s).
- University/College graduate is required.
- A minimum of one year of previous sales experience (business to business, inside sales, hospitality, retail sales or telemarketing) is required.
- An entrepreneurial background (operating a small business while attending university/college) is an asset.
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
- Base Pay + Commission + Bonuses.