Position: Affiliate Manager
Blizzard Interactive is a web marketing company dedicated to the online financial industry. In addition to executing promotional campaigns we focus on acquiring and retaining customers interested in short-term loans. Blizzard offers a creative, collaborative, team-oriented environment with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for developing and optimizing marketing and affiliate campaigns over four markets and presenting this information to aid in management decision making.
Job duties include:
- Affiliate/Account Management of lead providers across four markets
- Negotiation of rates with lead providers and optimization of ongoing online affiliate campaigns
- Media buying, online and offline media
- Project management of both continuous and one-off lead generation campaigns
- Perform detailed analysis on campaign performance using Excel and other statistical software on a regular basis, highlighting areas for improvement and opportunity.
- Communicating campaign performance to existing partners in four markets, offline and online
- Researching, screening and integrating new partners to our online marketing system
- Recommendation of strategies for business development based on results from self-directed projects/investigations
Skills and qualifications include:
- Completion of a post-secondary program with a major in marketing
- Account management or sales experience
- Experience in media buying, online and offline
- Experience with Affiliate Marketing and/or Online Lead Generation methods
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable, enthusiastic, and creative
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Open-mindedness, creativity, and enthusiasm for working in a team setting