Looking for a great opportunity for creative marketing and college admissions work? MH Vicars School of Massage Therapy is a progressive career college with campuses in Edmonton and Calgary, designed around the needs of mature students. Our independent-study program allows students to balance their post-secondary education with work and family responsibilities. Our mission is to connect people seeking a career in massage therapy with a program that works with their busy schedule.
Reporting to the President and Executive Director, the Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator supports school enrolment targets by identifying and recruiting prospects. Admission is by interview, which informs potential students about the benefits and challenges of a career in massage therapy as well as the unique aspects of our program. The incumbent also champions our marketing program, making ad placement decisions, writing copy, and tracking advertising efficiency.
Warm, outgoing, and helpful personality essential for this student-centred position. Marketing background and experience in academic admissions processes are desired. Prior knowledge of massage is an asset but not essential.
- Manage the admissions process from first contact to program registration
- Answer prospect inquiries by telephone, email, and in-person
- Plan and implement open houses and information sessions
- Interview applicants in-person and over the telephone to determine suitability for the program
- Offer extensive massage therapy career information
- Create a dynamic marketing strategy including print, online, social media, and public presentation campaigns
- Write and edit ad copy, promotional publications, and the school website
- Track the efficiency of marketing campaigns
- Examine existing student demographics and uncover new target audiences and markets
- Represent the school at career fairs and trade shows