Artery Studios specializes in the creation of medical illustrations, animations and interactive media. For over 20 years, our professional team has been producing high-quality, customized visuals that communicate detailed medical information to satisfy the unique needs of the medical device, advertising, pharmaceutical, broadcast, publishing, medical-legal and patient education markets.
Artery Studios has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrative Associate to join our professional team in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
This is an ideal opportunity for an articulate, thoughtful and disciplined individual who has administrative experience, ideally supporting sales and/or marketing functions.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the management team, as well as the illustration production process, marketing efforts and the studio.
Key responsibilities of this dynamic role include:
Production Support (50%)
- Print, sort and organize medical documentation for review;
- Transcribe highlighted notes from detailed medical files and reports; and
- Sort and load radiological films and coordinate poster printing.
Sales and Marketing Support (30%)
- Prepare and maintain prospect lists;
- Draft professional communications and schedule meetings/presentations;
- Coordinate the organization's participation at conferences and trade shows; and
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and maintain the CRM database.
General Administrative Support (20%)
- Serve as studio receptionist and maintain studio appearance/organization;
- Arrange travel booking, appointments and meetings;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries; and
- Transcribe notes and voicemail messages, as well as scan, photocopy, file and fax documents.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education and at least three years' office administration or sales support experience. In addition, you must be technologically savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including mail merge, styles and formatting. Knowledge of medical terminology is considered an asset.
As a detailed-oriented individual with superior communication and organization skills, you will demonstrate sound judgement and the ability to work independently. With a friendly and professional demeanor, you will also have proven ability to multi-task and solve problems in a time sensitive manner. Most importantly, a positive, can-do attitude is critical to your success in this role.
Why Artery Studios?
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience and qualifications. All Artery Studios employees also receive a great range of benefits, including:
- Medical and Dental;
- Pension plan;
- Performance based bonus/profit sharing; and
- Provision of training and opportunities for professional development.
Upon joining Artery Studios, you will be welcomed into a friendly and collaborative team that values quality, professionalism and a healthy work-life balance. With regular social events, including casual Fridays, birthdays, BBQs and seasonal parties, our low turnover rate is testament to the happiness of our valued team.
Our modern office is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, close to the Eaton Centre and within easy access of the subway.