Account Manager Sales
Gilmore Doculink is a leader in the field of marketing fulfillment. Our clients include some of Canada's most recognized brands. Doculink’s services range from direct marketing production to the complete outsourcing of our client's communications processes including web development, warehousing, e-courseware delivery, EBPP, print management and collateral fulfillment.
Gilmore Doculink quite simply helps organizations get MORE out of their marketing efforts.
When it comes to connecting with customers and prospects, one message often does not fit all. Our state-of-the-art direct mail,email generation and social media marketing services allow organizations to create data driven, one-to-one messaging that can speak directly to a customer or prospect. Greater personalization can significantly improve response rates and engage clients at a deeper level.
Gilmore Doculink combines direct and electronic mail services with the use of micro-sites, purls (personalized urls) and curls (common urls) to develop innovative direct-to-customer marketing campaigns that work. Our services can also be used to build defined trigger-based programs based on pre-determined protocols. Trigger-generated direct mail or emails are generated to up-sell, cross-sell or solicit a donation from a customer or client. And, Gilmore Doculink enables organizations to cost-effectively reach out frequently and regularly - rather than in fits and starts - building solid relationships for the long term.
Doculink has established long‐term relationships with a strong client base and there is significant opportunity to work with these clients to grow our share of their marketing and communications budget. Doculink’s head office is in Ottawa, Ontario and we have a sales office located in Toronto,
Position Summary: (GTA)
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the sales cycle from identifying new opportunities and working with the Doculink team to develop, propose and close new solutions. This includes reviewing business performance as well as introducing new solutions and growing the business. The Account Manager Key responsibilities include;
- Hunting, Identify opportunities, develop solutions and close new business
- Relationship development at all levels of the client organization
- Scheduling and conducting regular business reviews with client
- Overall responsibility for business results and growth targets within accounts
- University degree or equivalent a major asset
- Marketing, Communications and Industry‐specific education a major asset
- 2+ years managing complex accounts in our target industries
- Strong track record of solution selling in the B2B marketing services industry - expertise in direct marketing, print, outsourcing, web‐based marketing programs an asset
Skills & Abilities:
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Strong creative capabilities that lead to unique solution development
- Highly process‐driven to ensure that sales cycle is optimized
- Data and IT understanding is essential to successfully sell outsourcing services
Total compensation for this role is a combination of base salary and performance‐based compensation. Total earnings opportunity is $100,000+ .
- The successful Account Manager will be operating in a mobile professional environment with tools that will allow him/her to communicate in a mobile setting.
- The successful candidate will have strong self‐starter and self‐management skills and attributes that will enable them to succeed in a hands‐off, results‐driven environment
This job requires an individual who:
- has at least 2-3 years experience in direct mail, print and email deployment
- has a post-secondary degree/diploma (preference for Marketing focus)
- is driving, energetic and goal-oriented
- has a sense of urgency to get things done
- works well under pressure and deadlines
- is logical, work-oriented, and analytical
- can think through a problem and assess possible solutions
- understands the rules/processes but knows when to show initiative
- has a passion for marketing
- has demonstrated client relationship skills
- is proficient in all MS Office programs