We’re seeking an Account Planner to join Context Creative, a design firm committed to excellence.
We are not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who shares our values, and wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter.
We’re looking for someone who is curious, never stops learning, is unintimidated by challenges, decomplexifies processes, knows how to work efficiently, always has a POV to share, finds great inspiration in our work, and is positive and upbeat.
We are a company rooted in ideas and design that provides branding, print, interactive, social, motion and more for clients who want to communicate on a level that truly defines and separates them in their industry. The Account Planner is at the helm of our clients’ success. Intimate with design and its process, passionate about growing clients’ businesses, and experienced enough to know how to get them there through real world strategies and tactics that make sense , the Account Planner will partner with clients to elevate Context Creative as their strategic advisor while nurturing existing relationships and developing new opportunities.
This person should have a track record of growing and developing strategic relationships with clients and helping them to create tactics and strategies that advance their business. Experience in delivering and managing complex products and services in an agency/consultancy environment is essential as well as vertical experience within the energy sector is a preference. It’s important that you can balance being a trusted advisor to the client and their internal stakeholders, to a trusted colleague and active participant within our multidisciplinary creative team. You will be able to:
- Provide clients with strategic insight and consultation and put it to work.
- Work with clients to uncover business opportunities, craft appropriate propositions and identify opportunities that will help them achieve their business objectives.
- Understand the client’s business and generate new ideas using traditional and digital solutions.
- Develop and manage strategic account plans.
- Manage financial reporting on our accounts, ensure project profitability and carry out timely and accurate billing.
- Proven strategic design experience, either at an agency or consultancy.
- Experience of managing large, complex product and service delivery.
- P&L experience of accounts > $5M / year.
- Natural leadership, decisiveness and excellent management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple senior client stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a high level of digital literacy, and understand how to utilise this.
- Experience in writing compelling proposals/briefs that inspire clients and team members.
- Excellent written and presentation skills: be persuasive in presenting ideas to clients.
- Experience of working within a creative environment and being able to collaborate with strategist, writers, designers, media planners and project managers
- Ability to learn and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of team members and clients.
Strong MS Office, GSuite, Acrobat skills an asset.
Experience with Apple iWork suite of tools or Adobe design tools is a bonus.
Primary preference will be given to candidates who possess professional knowledge of the Utilities industry with a secondary preference on Banking, Insurance and Healthcare.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!