Strickland's is looking for people to join our sales team at our Windsor, Ontario dealership!
If you have no automotive experience, but have a proven background in appliance or electronics sales, clothing sales, real-estate, insurance or door to door, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
At Strickland's we're happy to help. We pride ourselves in offering value to our guests. Value to us means a great car at a great price all while enjoying your buying experience! We believe that purchasing a vehicle should be exciting and Hassle-Free!
At Strickland’s Automart we continue to lead the way in the used vehicle market. Over the years we have sold over 30,000 quality used vehicles across Ontario. We pride ourselves on our Hassle-Free shopping experience + our large vehicle selection (currently over 900 used vehicles).
In this full-time role, responsibilities include active communication with guests of Strickland’s through various technologies, assisting them to find a vehicle that meets their needs.
The perfect candidate:
- You are a high energy self-starter who possesses a strong desire and passion for success within the automotive industry.
- You have 2 years of sales or related (customer service) experience.
- You are looking for a career in a company that rewards results.
- You are a non-traditional thinker who is comfortable doing things differently in order to achieve results.
- You have a strong desire to compete and the will to win.
- You have a desire for high income! (Details below).
- Successful candidates will require a valid driver’s licence
- Candidates will have clean a criminal background check and driver’s abstract.
- Strickland’s Mentorship Program, learn from the best in the business.
- We are expanding, and pride ourselves on providing career advancement.
- We offer a Great Company Culture!
- We provide full sales, product knowledge and systems training.
- Annual salary + multiple level performance bonuses.
- Car allowance included in compensation plan.
- Company benefits; drug plan, extended health, life, short/long term disability and pension!
Education: College or University Education