We a northern owned and operated company established in Yellowknife in 1998. Kellett is a member of T-CAAN (Trans-Canada Advertising Agency Network) and employs Professional Members of the Society of Graphic Designers of Canada.
We strive to provide clients with strategic marketing communications and advertising that combine consultation, research, writing, graphic design and execution. Our combined experience assures our clients of industry-leading marketing and design, focused on the North, operating in the North. As a small and dedicated team of 20 professionals, we ensure that our collaborative skill set is invested into every client project.
This position is based out of our Whitehorse office.
As our new Account Manager, you will lead and manage agency resources to ensure the delivery of high quality digital and traditional marketing campaigns so that all client needs are met on time and on budget. This position also requires you to assist in developing short and long term digital communication
strategies for the client.
- Execute projects through the agency process
- Develop and provide clients with innovative short and long term strategic advice
- Show initiative in building the client's business
- Track performance of all plans and projects executed
- Ensure that the entire team prodcues work that is of the highest quality and on strategy
- Contribute to new business development initatives in the local marketplace
- 4-7 years experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing/advertising
- Experience in the telecommunications industry an asset