About the Company:
Our client is a recruitment and staffing agency that specializes in recruiting top talent for the marketing, advertising and creative market. With rapid growth, they are looking for a strong sales performer to join their fun loving, energetic and supportive team to hunt for new clients.
- As an Account Manager you are responsible prospecting, acquiring and developing client relationships and ensuring the successful placement of professional staff with the clients.
- Become an external partner to your clients, understanding their present and future recruitment needs, their company culture and what drives their business and provide them with the best industry professionals to meet their needs and becoming a trusted and solid business contact to them
- Staying current with hiring and employment trends across the marketing, ad and creative industry.
- Managing client needs, ensuring timelines are respected and that the client is completely satisfied with the quality and superior customer service offered by our team of search professionals
- A University Degree or College Diploma completed
- 1-3 years or more of successful (B2B) business development/account management experience in the marketing, advertising, creative or related industry.
- HUNTER mentality
- Strong innovation and solution selling skills.
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence.
- Tenacity, creativity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong communication skills in English, along with organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to influence and build credibility and confidence at all levels.
- Strong networking skills and able to develop and sustain close relationships.
- Strong intuition and perception that allow you to accurately ‘read’ people: their motivations, personalities and abilities.
- Great conversational and power of persuasion.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
Base salary of $45,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience) plus uncapped commissions
Real opportunities for professional growth