Me to We Style is a growing apparel social enterprise. We provide both retail and custom wholesale apparel for socially conscious consumers. All our products are: a) environmentally friendly b) ethically manufactured and fair trade audited b) and 50% of our profits go to our charity partner, Free The Children (www.metowestyle.com). Me to We Style works primarily in the wholesale eco-friendly apparel industry and is rapidly expanding. We are looking for an outgoing, energetic and engaging environmentally-minded individual to join our team as an Account Manager. Account Managers are responsible for securing new business through a variety of mediums and not only maintaining current client satisfaction but increasing sales with our current client base. This position also includes travelling within North America, South America and Europe.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
- As an Account Manager for Me to We Style you are representing a rapidly expanding wholesale, eco-friendly apparel company. It is your mandate to:
- Retain and grow current business through proactive customer engagement.
- Possess a strong business mind with relevant industry acumen.
- Have the ability to identify, uncover and address customer needs with customized solutions built from our vast suite of sourcing and technology products.
- You must also possess the ability to “Hunt”, and to develop and grow new business.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Account Manager will be responsible for achievement of revenue goals with key assigned accounts.
- Supporting customers throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations; create and deliver customized “standard” presentations.
- Monitor account production, growth, future needs.
- Follow-up with customers personalizing the Me to We Style standard 8 step process.
- Develop effective executive calling strategies and dialogues on Me to We Style solutions.
- Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team.
- Demonstrating business acumen, cultivating a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Building effective working relationships with external partners.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Report up to leaders about what’s happening with strategic accounts as well as the general climate of the market.
- Manoeuvring within the client organization to establish relationships with new clients.
- Talking to various stakeholders within the organization to build or expand business.
- Communicate the purpose, boundaries, significant dates, and importance of the task, responsibility, or project to internal partners.
- Building, developing and managing qualified sales funnel of opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving a quarterly sales goal and an annual sales quota.
- Research customer’s business through marketing literature, annual reports, press releases, organization charts, financial reports, and their web site to learn as much about the company’s priorities and business drivers as possible.
- Staying abreast of client organizations’ recent news and activities.
- Linking Me to We Style’s solutions to stated business needs, solidifying Me to We Style’s value proposition versus the competition.
- Identify possible threats to sales opportunities, and then considers how to overcome them.
- Differentiate self and Me to We Style from competitors by knowing the customer better and developing solutions based on this knowledge.
- A strategic thinker who is able to develop sales solutions that appropriately considers available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, and probable consequences.
- Engaging with customers to explore their situations and needs; probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions that advance the sale.
- Exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment.
- Demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and outlook that characterize successful salespersons; exhibiting behaviour styles that facilitate the demands of the sales role.
- Finding personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the Me to We Style culture.
- Assess and identify customer needs, effectively handle objections, close sales.
- 2+ years of successful strategic sales experience. A large network/client base is an added bonus.
- Outstanding organizational, time management and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Has a demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Must be disciplined and a self-starter.
- Able and willing to travel within North America, South America and Europe to coordinate events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), and Internet Explorer.
In order to be successful in this capacity, the Account Manager needs to be proficient in the following competency areas:
- Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions
- Sales Negotiation
- Sales Opportunity Analysis
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Compelling Communication
- Assignment Management
- Sales Disposition
- Formal Presentation
- Becoming a Business Advisor
Job Type: Fulltime Job
Start Date: ASAP
Job Function: Professional
Positions Available: 2
Language Required: English
Compensation: $20-$30K annually plus commission