Outrider Canada seeks an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about search marketing and digital media to lead a team based out of our Montreal, Quebec office to deliver on the search marketing needs of our clients.
The Account Manager within Outrider Canada has full responsibility of a portfolio of clients and a team of account coordinators. She/he is overall in charge of growing the client portfolio revenue and developing management skills and expertise within the team. Ultimately, she/he is in charge maintaining an excellent level of satisfaction for all accounts.
The ideal Account Manager is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader. A seasoned candidate will demonstrate the following responsibilities.
Internal & External Client Relationship
- Accountable for overall client health and satisfaction.
- Proactively identify and solve client risks before they escalate to issues.
- Develop/maintain trusted relationships with senior leaders within the client, across client base and industry.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Demonstrate thought leadership for client and overall industry.
- Educate clients on the importance of search in the overall marketing mix.
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, build appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements services to help achieve client goals.
- Provide effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Ensure integration of search into overall communications strategy.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
P&L Accountability and Business Development
- Identify and grow revenue opportunities with current clientele
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
Leadership and Talent Management
• Assist the Account Director in the manage a team search marketing professionals with expertise in paid search, search engine optimization and social media marketing
• Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
• Maintain a high level of employee commitment.
• Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
Brand Management and Communications Planning
• Assist in the branding of Outrider as the authority in the industry through collaboration in planning and participation our marketing efforts.
• Drive visibility and positive reputation of Outrider through participation in industry events, associations, speaking engagements and other networking opportunities
Recommended Core Competencies:
- Bi-lingual in French and English required
- SEO/SEM/Analytics experience required
- Digital Branding, Social Media, online reputation or social community management
- 3 to 5 years of related industry experience, preferably agency
- 3+ years of demonstrated strong client relationship responsibility
- Proven account management, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Strong knowledge or experience in Internet businesses, account management/coordination, buying, client/campaign strategy, and media planning.
- Proven ability to lead successful campaigns
- Superior verbal and written skills with outstanding presentation ability
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- History of successful team leadership
- University degree required