Bkom, being Tink’s Entertainment Division, works mainly with major clients of the on-line video game industry. Passion for video games flows into your veins? More than anything, you hope to make a career in that industry? You hope to work for a fast-growing firm, offering competitive working conditions, carrying humane values and promoting teamwork and creativity? To contribute to Bkom’s activities is to have the chance to be involved in projects of quality. So, don’t wait any longer and send us your CV right now!
The account manager oversees the business relationship between the game producers / project managers and the agency’s clients, coordinates efforts to deliver products that respects scope, budget and planned schedules and acts as a guardian of Bkom’s quality standards.
- Oversee and maintain the good relationship between the team and clients
- Coach, lead and motivate members of the client services team (producers / project managers)
- Work with team (design, programming, art, and QA) to create viable Production Plan
- Contribute to business development efforts
- Participate in and lead sales pitch efforts
- Ensure that projects remain on schedule and budget
- Proactively identify potential problems and implement creative solutions
- Communicate risks/benefits/recommendations to company executives
- Support communication between leads to ensure assigned tasks are completed on schedule and meet quality standards
- Oversee creative (art and design) and technical development (game programming) of the products
- Oversee quality assurance (testing)
- Coordinate and orchestrate beta testing and focus groups, if applicable
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience working in the industry.
- Ability to generate and sell ideas.
- Have a thorough understanding of the market and target audience for games.
- To have delivered at least 5 game titles on the market. (asset)
- Work well in a team.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of product development.
- Understanding of the industry and upcoming technology.
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Must be familiar with many gameplay genres.
- Quality written communication skills.
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Social game project management experience is an asset.
- MMO game project management experience is an asset.
- Mobile game project management experience is an asset.
- Familiar with the Scrum Agile development methodology
- Able to comfortably communicate in English and French (written/oral)
- Proficiency with Jira Project Management software is an asset
- Experience on Facebook, iOS, and Android platforms is an asset
- B.A. Degree or equivalent job experience.