Blue Ant Media is a privately held media company that owns and operates 10 media brands including Cottage Life, T+E, Love Nature, Smithsonian Channel Canada and AUX. Blue Ant Media creates and distributes content ranging from music to outdoor living, DIY to nature, engaging fans across television, digital, magazines and live events. Blue Ant Media is based in Toronto and produces experiential events and specialized consumer shows and has investments in Omnia Media, a Los Angeles-based YouTube network and Choice TV, a New Zealand broadcast network.
Account Manager, Paid Search
Blue Ant Media, Canada’s next great media company, is looking for a motivated, organized, self-starting Account Manager of Paid Search to join our Performance Solutions group. The Performance Solutions group is an integral part of the Media Solutions team, offering our partners best in class social media marketing programs, with a strong emphasis on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Reporting directly to the Director, Performance, the Account Manager will assist with developing, optimizing, maintaining and communicating a digital strategy for clients and buying media across paid search and social media platforms.
Responsibilities will be across paid search and social media platforms, focusing primarily on Google AdWords but potential to include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Developing, optimizing and maintaining AdWords campaigns for clients
- Understanding clients goals and how to maximize KPI’s through tactical strategies
- Build keywords lists and manage online strategy to deliver an optimal return on investment
- Daily campaign management and budget management including optimizations
- Analyzing and reporting on data
- Deliver best in class customer service and professional communication with clients, partners, and internal teams
- Implement best practices
- Stay up to date on emerging trends, best practices, and industry news that you are able to communicate with clients
- Familiar with 3rd party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Run, manage and optimize client campaigns will constantly trying to improve performance and deliver against benchmarks
Key Qualifications & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience with Paid Search within a digital environment, preferably within a digital media supplier or digital media/creative/social agency
- Strong working understanding of the SEM industry and social media platforms including AdWords. Knowledge of Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, and Social PMD’s is an asset
- Proven ability to understand client goals and how to build media strategy via online technologies
- Process and detail oriented
- Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
- Efficient time-management and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Successful at performing well under pressure; manage multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must have great interpersonal skills, team builder and team player
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint