Working with our major customers, the Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for full cycle customer service from inquiries, quoting, bills of material, to delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Addressing all customer inquiries, concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Quoting, creating bills of material, collecting pricing and advising of delivery
- Review customer drawings
- Reviewing customer orders for pricing, clauses delivery and special instructions
- Entering orders and liaising with other departments to ensure timely delivery
- Creates customs paperwork for shipments
- Minimum 5 years’ Key Account Management experience in a manufacturing environment, with specific experience overseeing a major customer.
- Accurate data entry skills, with superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professionalism with second-to-none interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills, with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Responsive to company and customer needs
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Above average computer software skills in Word and Excel
- A condition of employment will be completing a security assessment to ensure eligibility under Canada’s Controlled Goods Program
If the above sounds like you, please apply, including a cover letter, and tell us why you would be a great fit for the role. We thank all applicants for their interest.