We are currently looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join our team, located in Stoney Creek, ON.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with customers by phone or e-mail and receives orders for products and services;
- Generate quotations for approval, send quotations, follow up for customer purchase orders and coordinate with other departments in expediting the orders in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Solicit sale of new or additional services;
- Visit customers, when required, at their place of business to investigate conditions preventing completion of service connection orders and to obtain contract and payment;
- Create reports and analysis of sales as assigned by the Sales Manager or the Chief Executive Officer;
- Represent the company in establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with clients;
- Set up proposal and sales files for current as well potential customers;
- Maintain proper communications and control of all customer correspondences and follow up with other sales employees as necessary.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Three to five years related experience in sales or technical customer service
- Proven ability to multi-task in time sensitive work environment with shifting timelines and schedules
- Demonstrated excellent client service skills and commitment to providing attention to detail and a high standard of quality work in the role of customer service or sales representative
- Excellent working knowledge of the following: MSWord, Excel, Internet Communications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Are you interested in joining the Koen Pack team? We would love to hear from you. Please tell us about your motivation in a Cover Letter - we want to know what drives your ambitions to succeed. Note that interviews will take place in November.