Reporting to the Director, Experiential Marketing the incumbent is responsible for building, executing and delivering marketing campaigns for clients, with responsibility for client management, budget management and project management.
- Prepare and participate in client pitches in collaboration with the Director;
- Develop ideas and lead brainstorm sessions;
- Oversee master campaign plan and critical path;
- Promote and nurture organic growth with each client relationship;
- Client lead on all campaigns, communications and client management (regionally and nationally);
- Produce measurable business results for our clients;
- Responsible for campaign development, budget creation and overall management on multiple projects;
- Oversee the training of infield teams on all campaigns (travelling to other markets is required);
- Prepare and manage detailed budgets, implement cost control, savings and efficiencies;
- Contribute to the development of new methodologies and propose innovative practices in Experiential Marketing;
- Coordinate the work of internal and external teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an advertising agency, either in account management or client services;
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Team player;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Solid understanding of Experiential Marketing;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Creative problem solving;
- Strong client servicing approach;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Self motivated;
- Open to travelling within Canada.