Job Code: ACCT-MGR-CT
# of openings: 1
MAKE THE MOVE… JOIN ONE OF NORTH AMERICA’S “MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES” Graybar Canada (a division of Graybar Electric, a Fortune 500 corporation), is a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, automation and telecommunications products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services.
Graybar Electric operates more than 250 distribution facilities throughout North America, with 30 branches across Canada. As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies, Graybar has the power and stability of a big corporation and the integrity and drive of a neighbourhood business.
Harris & Roome / Graybar Canada currently has an exciting career opportunity available in our Charlottetown, PEI location, for an:
We are looking for a sales-minded individual who is motivated by learning and career growth. If customer service and advancement opportunities are important to you, Graybar Canada is the company you have been looking for.
Graybar Canada / Harris & Roome Supply offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Group RRSP Matching
- Computer Purchase plan
- Service Awards Program
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee’s Children
- Home and Auto Group Insurance Rates
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Promote and sell Graybar Canada products and services to existing customers; develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Identify and target new sales opportunities to secure profitable business.
- Promote and maintain Graybar Canada’s brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Prepare estimates and quote pricing, credit terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows and sales meetings as required.
- Create and execute an AMP (Account Management Program) that ensures appropriate sales coverage of all assigned accounts.
- Create and execute a CSP (Core Supplier Plan) that will increase core supplier product sales through account targeting and co-operative activities.
- Analyze, assess, and document sales results to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Ensure compliance with company sales policy.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum Grade 12 education; preference will be given to those with an undergraduate degree, or equivalent industry experience with at least three years of relevant sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to make sales deals with all levels of prospects.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, other stakeholders.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Knowledge of wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Ability to write clear and concise value proposition statements.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Exhibit excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and be flexible.
- Consistently able to meet deadlines
- Possesses strong relationship building skills to cultivate and develop customer loyalty.
- Practice excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must demonstrate honesty and integrity.