Who are we?
kbs+ is a fast-growing, fully-integrated, creative agency. We make marketing inventions that create breakthroughs for businesses and brands. We defy the notion that there are no new ideas by pushing ourselves to find new insights, perspectives, processes and technologies that allow us to break the marketing mold.
What will that entail?
- Effectively plan, scope and manage integrated marketing programs in collaboration with the Account Supervisor;
- Responsible for the execution of advertising campaigns, as well as support events, PR, digital and social executions;
- Foster collaboration and integration with team. Maintain mutually beneficial working relationships with partner agencies also working on the account;
- Develop strategic and marketing leadership skills. Strive to work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements programs to help achieve client goals;
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations. Develop broad industry expertise;
- Build and grow client relationships. Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance;
- Manage campaign and project budgets. Ensure financial processes are being met and estimates are being completed in a timely fashion.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field;
- Approximately 2 to 4 years of related industry experience;
- Currently an experienced agency account person, retail experience is a must;
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service;
- Strong team player, ability to partner with creative team;
- Strong knowledge or experience in account management/coordination, buying, client/campaign strategy, and media planning;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute project plans to ensure cost-effective and on-time completion. Ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results;
- A positive, can do attitude that leads by example;
- Drive the development of effective production processes;
- Strong leadership, social, interpersonal, selling and negotiation skills;
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources, such as trade journals, research reports, white papers and cross-tabulated survey data;
- Ability to write reports, presentations and general business correspondence;
- Ability to independently problem solve;
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills;
- Perfect written and spoken English.