Brains II Canada, Inc. is a leading provider of manufacturer-independent IT maintenance services to many of Canada’s largest companies, resellers, outsourcers and government agencies. Customers large and small rely on our multi-vendor, multi-platform and multi-layered approach to help them consolidate the Services and Support of their IT infrastructures, for improved efficiency, manageability, flexibility, security and cost control.
Brains II employs one of Canada’s most experienced IT service teams nationwide. We are looking to expand our team. We currently seek an Account Executive for our Markham, ON location.
The Account Executive is responsible for Multivendor Services to the Enterprise and Commercial level accounts. Tasks include establishing and maintaining relationships with multiple levels and functions in the customers’ organization, managing the sales call process, identifying and qualifying Brains II opportunities and involving the appropriate resources to execute these opportunities. The key priority and focus of the role is addressing the client’s business requirements with Brains II products, services and solutions.
- Establishes, maintains and manages effective business relationships at both the functional and executive levels; must be able to articulate the value Brains II can bring to the relationship
- Identifies and qualifies Brains II product, solutions and services opportunities based on understanding of an organization’s business and strategic direction and profitability
- Establishes, maintains and manages effective business relationships with Brains II business partners
- Develops proposals or RFP’s and business cases for sales opportunities including completing financial analysis, cost/benefit assessment and pricing methodologies to make recommendations to the customer
- Manages “Sales Process” including target accounts, opportunity management process, pipeline utilization and account planning
- Manages contract negotiation and renewal process working in conjunction with internal support organizations
- Works collaboratively with Brains II internal support organizations to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction including leading customer facing meetings during Monthly Operational Review
- Meets or exceeds required sales targets as specified in goal sheet
- Keeps current on relevant strategic technologies and trends; continually develops industry knowledge by participating in key industry events/conferences, reading trade journals, participating in vendors’ training programs and taking advantage of external education, as appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven solution-based selling experience, including technical and professional services, and Intel based hardware platform services, Internetworking and Printer and Software product services
- Proven ability to deliver on aggressive individual sales quota, increase market shares by growing revenues in existing accounts as well as acquiring net new customers
- Experience writing and understanding complex proposals
- Established senior level contacts within the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of IT industry, marketplace trends and key indicators
- Highly developed selling, communication, customer relations, negotiation and decision making skills, normally acquired through substantial industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.